Tuesday 2 December 2014

N80M HUMMER LIMOUSINE: BISHOP TOM SAMSON FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE

N80M HUMMER LIMOUSINE: BISHOP TOM SAMSON FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE


The media was awash with different views last week over the news of Bishop (Dr.) Tom Samson’s latest acquisition, a Hummer Limousine estimated to be worth a whopping N80m.  Of course there were insinuations about the luxury wonder on wheel but in his usual open door policy, the General Overseer of Christ Royal Family International Church, Bishop Tom Samson in a recent chat with Nigeriansocietyherald.com, cleared the air on the true worth of the car and how a convert who have benefited from him in the past undertook the acquisition of the limo.  He equally answered other questions raised by his critics over his flamboyant lifestyle ranging from his charity, and other sundry issues.
Enjoy the excerpt:

Celebrating the goodness of God: What is goodness?
It is an act of kindness and expression of favour from God. If something is sold for N100m, a man of favour can get it with N50m.

ABOUT HIS N80M LIMO
Confirming the issue of N80m Hummer limousine it was magnified beyond proportion! That a limo is worth N80m does not mean it is bought for N80m. Moreover, it was an individual abroad who saw that I like it and bankrolled it, not even a dime from me went into the purchase of the limo, and he did it in appreciation of the role I played in his life. Every good car that I have driven came from persons whom I have impacted their lives positively.   Not everyone enjoys such favour. I’m a carrier of anointing for deliverance and breakthrough, if you need salvation, deliverance and breakthrough, then contact this ministry or the man of God.
Concerning being philanthropist few pastors in Nigeria can equal my philanthropic gestures.

EDUCATION
I have established well over eight primary and secondary schools in different locations with moderate and affordable school fees while some students are on scholarships.  I have a foundation that cares for the less privileged and the aged ones, I run a private College of Education NCCE approved with best facility and cheapest school fees in the country. Right now we are constructing a University (Monarch University, Ewekoro) that will be one of the best and affordable for the less privileged.
JOB CREATION
In our entire establishment we have a work force of 200 men that have families, which receive salary on monthly basis. Many politicians that are being celebrated today don’t have that.
TOM SAMSON FOUNDATION
I, Tom Samson have donated transformer for electricity to certain community in Ota.
Recently, I donated borehole to Iyesi Ota community and gave scholarship to some indigenes of Iyesi Ota in Ogun State. Two more boreholes are to be constructed in the first quarter of 2015 in Ijaba and Osuke communities in Ota Ogun State.
The community in Ewekoro where our University project is ongoing has solicited for our help for a borehole and that shall be done in January 2015 God willing.
In the area of road rehabilitation, we have construction equipment for Monarch University and Royal City Project such as pal-loader, excavator, and roller grander, these we use to help some communities free of charge to repair and maintain their roads.
Tom Samson Foundation also engage in free health services, we have constructed one of the best hospitals in the country at Royal City Iyesi Ota, Ogun State with modern equipment and all our charges are subsidized by Tom Samson Foundation. The aged are treated free. We run free medical checkups, distribution of drugs and eye glasses for six communities around Ota, Ogun State 
KINGDOM AND MINISTRY WORK
I’m a passionate man when it comes to kingdom work; I run a television /cable program on daily basis across Nigeria, Africa and Europe that cost me millions of Naira every month.  I run a program called Reigning in Life Conference for over ten years in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, London Dublin and Atlanta where many destinies and lives have been transformed today. Some of them are captains of industries seasoned politicians and professionals; they now play a major role in my life and ministry. I built an 100 acre Royal City with hostel facilities that can accommodate large numbers of people, 200 bedrooms chalet, flat apartments for prayer retreat and camp meetings, built a stadium in Royal City for healing and deliverance crusade and so many lives have been saved and the sick healed. 
TOUCHING LIVES

I must remember to mention that in the past two years over 14 cars have been donated to people within and outside the church (Proverb 11:24-25) “There is one whose scattered, yet increases more and there is one who withhold more than is right, but it led to poverty. The generous soul will be made rich, and he who waters will also water himself” I have helped and donated to other churches and religion organizations such as motherless babies, schools for the blind and many more. I have welfare ministry for my members.  So receiving a Limousine as a gift from somebody I have impacted is not an issue. If I desire a jet tomorrow I know God will touch somebody to give it to me. God is a giver of good things. Good things are not meant for unbelievers alone, if you serve God, He will give you your heart’s desire (Psalm 37:4) “Delight yourself also in the Lord and he shall give you the desires of your heart” rejoice with me while I enjoy my limousine God bless you, yours will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment