Thursday 26 October 2023

CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST SHEPHERD ALLEGEDLY THREATEN TO KILL A MEMBER OVER REFUSAL TO SUPPORT ANNUAL CHURCH HARVEST




The church is supposed to be succour to people and also a place where solutions to problems are solved. When the church now becomes a place where members are now threatened over refusal to donate towards harvest, then the church is no longer safe.


A celestial church of christ shepherd Prophet Ayo Emmanuel On Tuesday October 24th, sent series of voicenotes to a member of another parish and threatened to eliminate him diabolocally. In the said voicenote, he threatened to kill mr Tunde and also said he will show him the power of Celestial. The voicenote were sent around 23:29, 23:34, and 23:441.

In the voicenote made a available to newsmen, the shepherd said he will kill mr Tunde and can even make to sleep and not wake up. The reason the voicenote was made public is to avoid another mohbad saga and to inform the  public that if anything happens to Mr Tunde, Prophet Ayo Emmanuel should be held responsible.


In a chat with “ Tunde he said “ I have only met the shepherd 3 times in my life and he wanted me to be Patron to his church which he didn’t write me officially and his messages to me was all about money, money and I declined. I attended his harvest and told him to send his details so I can appreciate him which didn’t. To my suprise only for him to be sending me threat via voicenotes. Which to me he is a disgrace to the christendom. A shepherd who even have gin soak with his snake in his office, I avoided him cos of his behaviour


Mr. Ayo said that he has been told alot of  things about me in one of the voicenotes. He said I’m a  womaniser and want him to provide the women i have slept with that he knows. I therefore consider the Statement as been detrimental to my reputation which is not based on the good opinion which I have of myself  but the estimation in which others hold of me and in fact, the rumour has caused serious damage to my social, business and family life” 

Celestial church should also caution their shepherd and members to desist from gossip and tarnishing of members images.


All effort to reach the said man of God to get his own side of the story proof abortive as all is contact is switch off as at the time of this Production

No comments:

Post a Comment